RE: Basic maintenence 101

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Basic maintenence 101
From: "John Staiger" <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:29:21 -0400
Well know that you mention it... I re-screened the back door yesterday.  It
had a large dog shaped hole in it... I have to remember to teach that dog to
open the door one of these days... sure would save money on screening...

Also finished a few things in the new shop... 220v single phase to all
machinery done... installed my home made 3 phase converter yesterday... and
today fired up the Mill for the first time in the new shop -- that felt REAL
good!  Worked on a pre-heater for the race engine... little tiny 30,000btu
diesel heater that will heat the engine water, and oil all at the same
time...

Does this count?

John

... snip ...

Subject: Basic maintenance 101

... snip ...

Y'all fixed anything lately that made your life right?

Keith