Re: who needs a tuner.....

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: who needs a tuner.....
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:19:51 -0600
I followed that car out of Laguna Seca when it was outlawed at the last
race where it was entered.  The circular area of those fans alone was
at least double the frontal area of Nebulous Theorum II.  That back
panel was BIG, you could have used vortex generators on it for air
control.  Don't know what effect they would had on the airflow in a
normal installation location because that back end was so wide and
tall.

  Jim Hall always thought that 2J sucker car was a great idea.  When he
talked about driving it he got that sparkle in his eyes.

Wes