What I learned.....

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: What I learned.....
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:12:26 -0700
People are asking me what I learned on my trip to North Carolina. Well,
I learned a lot. First  I learned that Gary is the "Wind Wizard". He is
very nice and answered every question in a way that the person who asked
would be able to understand the answer. He was very careful not to talk
over our heads. I learned that just like when I got my flow bench a lot
of things you have been told about air flow are not always true. The
only way you can prove it, is to prove it.
I also learned that Gas is $2.65 a Gal. in Carolina and $3.35 in
California  at the same time. I learned KFC is still the best chicken
and I will put my B-B-Q up against Carolina B-B-Q anytime.

  Doug Odom back in big ditch

ps. I learned that the women at the Charlotte airport are much better
looking than the ones at the Detroit airport.