Re: Hello

To: "John Streeter" <jrstreeter@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 30 May 2006 20:02 GMT
Randy,

welcome to this list.
I'm just Pork Pie - I have to apologize for my bad English (English English -
not American English) - but my hometown is somewhere in Germany.....
I know a little bit about LSR historie and aerodynamic - and I'm involed in
streamliner -
www.oneliterlandspeed.com
I have to say sorry for Glen, he was a (totally unknown) rough, this is
normally not his kind.
Also, we welcome every newbie at the list.

- when Otto wrote it other, alright, this was his own mistake that he was hit
by the list - so as you cry you get a reaction - in the beginning his writing
was very rude, especially for people from a foreign country and with a other
language. So the reaction of the list was the same direction. Meanwhile his
comments are more polite, so we can communicate with him (smile).
You are at the beginning of your website - could be a good base for you to
show the activities and status of your project - the contact goes over your
email address, as I understood.
Wish you all the best for the project/the website and have a great time on
this list.

Think fast.....always
Pork Pie