Re: John Streeter's website

To: "'LSR'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: John Streeter's website
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:34:01 -0400 (EDT)
Not to agree or disagree with anyone. I have looked at John's site. Since I
don't have one and I don't just sit at a computer looking at sites I don't know
whether it's good or bad. It is easy to look thru and find your way.

At this time on the net it is kind of a free for all. I limit my time on the
net and so far answer questions on the land racing site and on the land racing
list (most of time privately).

Looking at an additional site to help with questions that an inspector can help
with, may get overwhelming if too many sites trying to do it come on line.

IMO I'm little protective on what I'm building (or going to build) so a site
that does that is not for me. However we all see things on cars today that
could make our own better. That's one of the great things about being an
inspector.

So Good Luck John

PS: who PO'd Otto?