Re: Cooling

To: "Terry Murphy" <terrymurphy@bellsouth.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:13:35 -0600
Terry
If you look down at the trailer at the bottom of the page the is a address
for the archives. This has been discussed several times and the info should
be there. I am sure you will get other responses as well but that's a good
place to start. Good luck on the lakester project. BTW, where do you live as
there is a chance there is someone close that can help you as well.
Glen