Re: On the salt today ...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: On the salt today ...
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:12:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 7:57:57 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

BUt I  gotta tell ya, that WInston cup motor was for
real!.

mayf

I'll second that!!! I have one in my Lakester. They ain't cheap if you can
find one but they crank out an incredible amount of power!

The over square short stroke, big bore combined with the canted 8 and 12
degree heads that flow like gang busters make it all happen.

With all the money at stake in Nascar, it stands to reason they would build
the ultimate SBC. I heard Ford copied it, The Dodge is so close, some parts
interchange and it appears like Toyota will be using Chevy SB2.2's in their
Camrays in 2007.

Otto

Otto