Re: On the salt today ... and Nascar

To: wmtsmith@landracing.com
Subject: Re: On the salt today ... and Nascar
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:10:12 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 6:41:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
wmtsmith@landracing.com writes:

Sorry  OTTO---by nascar ownn admission---NFL still bigger

I hate it when that happens!!! LOL

But the NFL "race track" is much smaller so they couldn't fit the fans  in
and their "race season" is much shorter and I'll eat worms if your right
again...

OK, they have multiple "tracks" running at the same time all over the
country. That's got to be the difference.

Alright Sparky, you caught me, I have been publicly humiliated in front of
the entire list once again. That's OK, I'm tough, I can take it!!! Where are my
 Prozac,,, and worms!  LOL

Otto