Lakester for sale on E-Bay NO RESERVE

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Lakester for sale on E-Bay NO RESERVE
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:44:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2006 6:22:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

Ok, I'll  ask...why are you not going to run this at B'ville? Looks
pretty  trick.

mayf, out in Pahrump

Hi Dave and Jon

>From day one when the article of Ankle Biters maiden voyage hit the
Landracing.com web site, it hasn't been a pleasant ride for me. If you read the

follow up comments from the good ol boys, I was called names, my car was
attacked
by everybody and I left with the feeling that everything I heard about  the
good ol boys was true. If you ain't in the in group, you ain't s%^$. Did
anybody come forth and say, Gee guy, that was a hellava accomplishment. No, all
got was negative BS and name calling. SCTA lesson 1.

When I left Texas I was on a high and couldn't wait to hit the salt and see
what it would really do. Then Turk encouraged me to join "the list".  Right
off I got bitched for using Nappy and I didn't even know what it meant. I
thought it meant sleepy! I got bitched at for daring to comment on the sacred
200
club. I got bitched at for calling DD on his S#$@. No body would answer my
questions on my car.  I was told "Otto's the reason they make delete keys".  I
kept trying to give it the benefit of the doubt. Then I was told I won't get
any respect until I "prove myself on the salt"!

If I have to prove myself to anybody to be respected, they can take their
"respect" and shove it where the sun don't shine.

So how fast do I have to go to get respect? Break any record? Go faster  than
200? Set a record and get in the elite 2 club?

Face it, I won't live long enough to get a bit of respect from the good ol
boys.

Go ahead, call me a quitter, you've called me every other name in the  book.

You know how everybody has their comfort zone? I guess at this point I feel
like a Nascar hater would if he walked in a bar in Charlotte and announced
"Watching paint dry is more fun than watching Nascar racing", you know what I
mean.

If I can't feel comfortable around my "peers" (superiors), I don't want to
be there. And yes, I forgot my Prozac for a couple days...

Thanks for caring!

Odd Toe