Re: First lakester?

To: joseph lance <jolylance@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: First lakester?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 06:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
joseph lance <jolylance@earthlink.net> wrote: .. .. Very interesting, liked the
part about adding a second transmission backwards to get some "overdrive"
gearing. I seem to remember some guy running at Bonneville a long time ago that
ran a roadster powered by a 1930s V16 Cadillac engine with two transmissions
used that way for overdrive gearing.

  Yeah, I've got a picture of that twin transmission, cad powered roadster in a
book. The book says it was the biggest roadster ever - built out of a Lincoln
Zypher body.

  Dick J
  In East Texas