RE: 1st mile timing

To: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>,
Subject: RE: 1st mile timing
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:26:42 -0400
Could you explain that a bit further..As far as I know there are 3 miles on
the short course the rest is shut down. NNormally they time the 1/4 that is
between the start of the 2 to the 2 1/4 mile mark and also between the 2 and
the 3 after that you are supposed to be off the pedal. Are hey timing
between the 1 and 2 mile mark and not the others..explain what you are
trying to say please..
Dave