Re: 1st mile timing

To: jkamo@rushmore.com, James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 1st mile timing
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
Before we get too far off the subject------------the point of Jim's question
had to do with my licensing runs. I understand we will be timed in the second
mile on the short course. We are bringing the truck with a new motor and driver
(me). If we can make the rookie (125-150 run in the second mile, would that be
meet the requirement. The only reason I can think of that going to the 3 would
be required is the officials may think of this as an orientation run and want
the driver to see the whole course. On the other hand if he knows he is at the
2 and knows he has made his speed it seems he pretty much has it figured out.

                             Glenn

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.