Re: Muroc,

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: Muroc,
From: <motorgrafx@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:45:28 -0400
We lurk because we are here to learn not teach. Good luck to everyone at the
salt.
And remember that petal goes down and up and you can lift if you need to. Go
fast, be safe and set some records to break.
John Backus, experienced lurker and I like rice too

--
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?