Re: NON LSR

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: NON LSR
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 12:43:14 -0700
Tiz true, Ilive in an UFO hot spot. I hadn't thought about it, but maybe
that's why I been feeling poorly lately. I amlikely gettng old timer's
disease also. As to aaaaArt Bell, h eis down in the Phillipines. Heard
he has a new wife already. Have you welded up the hole in your motor yet?

mayf, headingout to the shop to continue the saga...