RE: Maxton

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Maxton
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:17:27 -0400
It was hot and muggy, no rain, Super Street Bike Magazine had a shootout, a
gazillion bikes were there (no Hells Angels), most everyone was down a few
MPH until we figured out the tune for the weather. Impound got real busy
late on Saturday. I got in 4 runs in the Truck and split early on Sunday.
There were 3 incidents I saw, 2 blown motors and a bike out the back door.
Nobody hurt.

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP
ECTA Record Holder