Re: Fast Lane

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:23:04 -0700
I may as well have an opinion along with everyone else. It seems to me that
it is apparent that there is a finite number of entry's that can run at
Speedweek before the experience deteriorates unacceptably. That number may
have been reached this year. I think that the meet was run as well as anyone
could expect and maybe better than that. I don't really think you can expect
much of a return on trying to speed up the competitors, though I agree
everyone should be ready when they are 2 cars back.
If license passes should be made at another meet I would like to explore the
return of the USFRA July tune up meet. With today's number of entry's
perhaps it would be economically feasible, or maybe the SCTA could step up
and underwrite some of the expense. I liked the July meet when it was being
run.   RF