Re: Rocket Racing League?

To: zoombot@cox.net
Subject: Re: Rocket Racing League?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:57:25 EST
In a message dated 11/2/2006 10:32:52 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
zoombot@cox.net writes:

List  -

Check it out! This puts a whole new slant on the phrase  that starts a lot
of races -
"Fire 'em up!"

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061101/FREE/61101002
/1036/MOTORSPORTSNEWS

Chris Pile aka aircap

Gee, it looks just like a belly tank lakester with wings! Hmmmmmm lakester
with wings....

Next year it will be held at our (NM) space port. A rocket launch site for
private space ships like Bransons going to use for "space rides". This should
be  interesting.

I wonder if there will be a long, wide, super smooth landing strip  after
space flight? It could make a super LSR venue.

Otto