Re: landracing.com

To: wester6935@comcast.net, "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: landracing.com
From: ed@vetteracing.com
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:36:54 +0000
Jon, I've been spending the last few days riding my Harley....... Isuppose you
are getting your kicks playing with your snow blower ;-)
Ed
(It was chilly today... I think it only got up to 70)

LOL!

>Now if you lived where Ed Van Scoy does you could go outside andlisten to the
football bowl game. I have switched to watching movies onComcast because I've
OD'd on football. Luckily when I went to therocery store today a friend
stopped me to ask about World's FastestIndian and promised to come out to see
some racing this year. Just theway to start the year, with a salt fix of one
sort or another.