Re: So Dave, where's the beef????

To: Askotto@aol.com, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: So Dave, where's the beef????
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 11:57:52 +1300
Otto, your relatively new to our list and Dave has been on board much
longer.
All the issues you have raised and many more Dave has taken his valuable
time to explain in the past in considerable length and detail. These I have
saved and are often read and passed on to genuinely interested parties.
Your enthusiasm is fine but be careful not to be the man who doesn't know
that he doesn't know.
Dave has left our list in justified disgust once before. His business
keeping in line with new unfolding auto technology is the greatest asset to
us all on this list.
Chris Harris........NZed.

Dave, where's the beef????