OK, lets talk facts and figures, and who's bickering!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: OK, lets talk facts and figures, and who's bickering!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:05:08 EST
Lets see know, I've received 26 e-mails off list so far from the "list
lurkers" who say "Dave was way out of line, again and I should go for  that
a#%holes throat". He needs it.

You want figures, you make the 3rd Dave Hugger so far. You're  loosing.

Let me quote some first words to me about my list "Rants" as he  called them,
"Boy, do you ever know how to win friends and influence people.  This list
has always been a pretty fun place to read about others' struggles to  excel at
Bonneville and to reap the advice and knowledge of those that know  more.

With the exception of your insult at my ability to make friends and
influence people, that's what I totally I strive to do, help people. I have
posted
numerous e-mails passing on my experience to anybody who asks. Probably  more
than anybody on the list and I would bet some of them contain the humor you
speak of. But lets see what happened with this fiasco.

Phil asked a question.

I answered it like I always do.

Then all hell broke loose. Dave jumped in with both feet and made libel
statements attacking me personally, completely ignoring Phils question. He blew

his horn as usual and told me to take a hike from the list as I don't know
nothing and shouldn't be posting.
Is that what the listers want? Not a problem believe me!

I ask you, when all was said and done, who did more good for this list and
who did more harm?????????????
No brainer, I answered Phils question, quite eloquently I might add.
"Mr. Wonderful", on the other hand, didn't answer the question and chose to
insult my efforts and started a fight he knew I wouldn't back down from.
What's  with that???

When Dave sent the insulting e-mail to the list, it was all about how  stupid
I was and that I should take a reality check.
My "counter attack" e-mail outlining what Libel is and the  financial
ramifications from Dave's insults was to give Dave a reality  check.

Alas, it fell on deft ears. Dave by his own words "could care less".

You want me off the list? Just say the word!

Otto