Flaming!

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <Askotto@aol.com>
Subject: Flaming!
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:10:31 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To all on the list,

I really hope we don't have a repeat of this Dave versus Otto thing. We all
have opinions and should recognize them as such regardless of how much we
are sure we know. I have lived long enough to find out that what I held dear
at one time is of little or no consequence today.

I have made my living in the automotive industry since 1959 and if there is
anything I have learned it is that there are no EXPERTS! No one has all the
answer
(Definition: An EXPERT= "EX" is for the unknown quantity, a "SPERT" is drip
under pressure.

I respect Dave's comments. I also respect what Otto has to say. We just need
to learn how to disagree without being personal. (step on each others toes
without messing up the shine)

Goodnight & God Bless!

Tom, Redding CA - $216 D/FCC

333.jpg]