Re: Rules for Flaming, lol...?????

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Re: Rules for Flaming, lol...?????
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:15:10 -0500
Don't need no big stinkin rule changes for the list because of a snit
between two guys.

Otto and Dave ought to settle it man-to-man out of court on neutral ground
(Pahrump?)

Let them flip a coin--looser buys lunch, winner has to eat it.

List behavior should be the same as Satch Carlson's basic rule of
driving--"don't bother nobody" with road or email rage and keep the social
fingers holstered when driving or typing.

Lance