Re: Cylinder Plating

To: McGlener@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cylinder Plating
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:11:11 -0500
On Jan 10, 2007, at 2:04 PM, McGlener@aol.com wrote:

Bike guys? Your sources?

...and does anyone have contact information for Van Butler? He's sent
me  the
right way so many times in the past, but I usually can catch him on
the dry
lake. That method doesn't work so well during the off-season.

Thanks in advance.

-Glen (SCTA 966B)

Calico Coatings in NASCAR-land (in this case, Denver, NC) has done
the coatings for Mike, our engine guy, and we/he's been satisfied.  I
don't have experience with any of the firms that advertise in the
rulebook so can't do much but say that they do support LSR.  They're
Russ Meeks (I don't remember his company name -- the shop had a fie a
year ago but I think they're back in business) and HPC in SLC.

As for Van -- he's a Gear Grinder -- you should be able to find him
on the GG website.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan