High tech question..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: High tech question..
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:16:05 -0800
Ok, I am working on the math of sizing a water tank to put a radiator
in and it dawned on me that I do not know squat about thermostats.
Yeah, they come in seveal full open operating temperatures. But, do
they start to open slowly or do they bang open when the water gets
exactly what the temp says it should be? My gut is a slow opening
with fully open at the stated temp, but is this true? Because it
makes the math of this just plain difficult. I may not have enough
fingers and toes to be able to properly solve the system design.
Anybody have a Cray laying around?

mayf, the rednecked ignorant desert rat in pahrump..