Nugget RV Park

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nugget RV Park
From: "Jim Auguston" <jauguston@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:33:56 -0800
I was a first time spectator at Speed Week last year and made reservations for
our RV in early January. Three other friends had reservations there also
starting the day before we got there. When we arrived we saw our friends had
empty spaces by them and wondered if we could change our spot  to be near
them. They told us that when they arrived there were rigs in the sites they
had reserved. They went to the check-in counter and were told to take any
empty one. We went to the check-in counter and told them ours had someone in
it (I lied) and could we take #X  near our friends and were told to go ahead.
Unless things have changed they don't seem to pay any attention to the RV area
and it is just a PITA for them. The place was in poor condition with no
working rest rooms or showers. The place was not filled any day we were there.
Paid $19.95 per night.

Jim