Heat-Wrap -or not to heat wrap,.. -that is the question

To: gary@arrowracing.org, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat-Wrap -or not to heat wrap,.. -that is the question
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:52:33 +0000
     Hi Gary,  -and List;...

       wal,..    Jet Hot coatings, might be okaaaay ...

     but  'OUR OWN'   Russ Meek's  FINISHLINE COATINGS  is mo' bettah

       tek it from me,  sez  "Dirt Track Doug"
                                  ( go see  www.finishlinecoatings.com   if
you don't b'lieve me ...)

  DTD: STILL leadin' the way in the eternal SEARCH for Hot Blues,
                                           Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm
Willin' Wimin'...

Match Races arranged, Airship Surveillance, Dog training, Sprint Cars,
'Babes' oooogled, Bulls & Speedway Bikes rode, USDA Certified Beer tester,
Free bi-partisan political analysis, exposing lies and thieves,
'Wheelstands' thoroughly enjoyed,

...and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.