introduction

To: "Landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: introduction
From: "MR VIKING" <vcviking@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:36:04 -0800
Hi folks:  My name is Jon Landen, and I live in Valley Center, Ca.  My cousin,
Dick Gilbert, and I are attempting to build a K or J class streamliner car.
We are just in the design stages, and have had much help from Skip
Higginbotham of Pahrump, Nv. What a quality guy!!!!  I am a retired (30yrs)
high school auto shop teacher, and my cousin is an almost retired mechanical
engineer.  For you vintage folks with a talent for racing history, Ted Cyr's
son (Gary) was in my 1st years shop class. I would greatly appreciate any
help/ideas that you can give us.  Been there/done that always seems to wins
out over the think this will work system.           Thank you for permitting
us on your list
                                              Jon Landen and Dick Gilbert