Protests...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Protests...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:55:35 -0800
Since I have stirred the pot somewhat, lemme ask another dumb
question... is it legal to protest a car/result because of a *safety
item* not meeting the rule book?  I wouldn't think so, but you never
know... for sure some technical or configuration question. But safety?
Especially if the rul ebooks says something has to be a certain way and
it turns out itt is not?  Just a curious thought on a cold day in
pahrump. But I now have running water finally! Cold and hot...

mayf,  way off and far out in pahrump