Re: hydrogen as a fuel

To: MEIERLE Mike <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: hydrogen as a fuel
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:52:29 -0800
MIke, all,
H2 can be used as a regular fuel as well ala a carb or efi. With the
injectors it would require some special units however. H2 can also be
used in a fuel cell to make electricty to run an electric drive or
tracton motor. It could also be used to make fire to heat a boiler and
make steam to drive a car. Now where in Wendover would we go to get a
bucket of high octane H2, lol...

mayf