Re: hydrogen as a fuel

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: hydrogen as a fuel
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:19:32 -0800
I had really good teachers at NASA at MArshall Space FLight Center!
Funny you should mention it, but they had a language all their own when
we started the space station contract. They would get really ticked off
to the point of storming out of meetings if we misused some of their words!

mayf, flexing his fingers, think of the great American science fiction
story as yet untold ... If I could round up a million monkeys could they
write the story for me? Yeah and probably better..