Re: Speed Week Rooms - the rest of the story

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Gary C. Hensley"
Subject: Re: Speed Week Rooms - the rest of the story
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 04:05:23 +0000
For what it's worth, the story on the JCB rooms is this:

Their decision to go to the salt was late enough that there were NO rooms
available when they made their request, so, the guy handling their travel
arrangements booked them into what he determined by looking at a map to be the
closest town ... Ely.  They made that 120 mile commute every day until rooms
opened up in Wendover around mid-week.

Distances in the American West are somewhat unnerving to someone from the
British Isles.

Wes

From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>