Frontrunners

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frontrunners
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:48:16 -0500
John,

We have run both 2.25 x 17 dragster frontrunners and 4.5x15 funny car
frontrunners and had no issues with tech inspection.

We are going to be using the Goodyear 4.5x15 300mph rated LSR tires this
year on both ends as we are starting to go fast enough to need them.

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B
World Land Speed Record Holder
S-G-650  210.728 mph August 21, 2004
Fastest 500 cc Motorcycle on the Planet 228.559 mph August 18, 2006

201.276sm.jpg]

tech.gif]