Re: [Land-speed] E-Bay scam of the week

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] E-Bay scam of the week
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:26:14 -0700
I have 6 different email addresses that I use. One is only for ebay and
paypal
and contains non alpha characters which random address generators have never
hit - so far. This address is the one I use for  Internet activities
like this, another
for all online purchases, another for political stuff, etc.
Special characters like . - _  #  where allowed, reduce the junk by 99.9%.

I don't have to worry about virus type stuff  because  my Internet PC runs
Mac OS X on the old PowerPC processor (non-X386 code).
My very old desktop desktop runs Win 2000 Pro and the laptop, XP Pro
and DOS.

Bryan

Wish I was at Wendover.