Re: [Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car

To: Askotto@aol.com, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car
From: "Todd" <td@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:43:12 -0400
> I like a challenge.

Then here's your challenge. Build a Camaro to do a two way 250mph average on
the salt flats - report back when you realize how tough it is or you complete
so EASILY.

The speeds I've run on the east coast in my class are certainly nothing
outstanding and I've picked lower records to run on in the past also(mainly
as it raises the bar of the whole class). There's other's running in those
classes too. And there's a thing or two as well as a few people that we don't
all agree about or get along with each other, but guess what... I do agree
with the fact that they are out there and doing it and putting a full effort
in and making headway at it(no matter how soft the records are or are not).
They will surely pass my records this year and(again no matter how soft), I
know how hard and costly it is to show up and make that happen and there's
many of them that will forever have my respect because of their drive and
accomplishemnts to date.

To bitch about something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU is really crazy(and
this from a person that does his share of bitching at times). If you aren't
contesting the vehicle or the manner it was done in(as in protecting class
integrity, etc), then your attitude is the last thing this venue needs. To
those that(supposedly) wrote you privately... speak up or shut up(there's
more quite ones like you then needed around also).

KT, Tonya and Dave... awesome job as usual. Only thing that would of been
better is if your goal would of been to specifically irritate Atto. lol
Todd