Re: [Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:04:50 -0500
That is the beauty of this list. For all of us to share our thoughts and
believes.
I have been building cars & bikes since age 14, drag racing since 15,
worked at S&W Race Cars in the '70's, on my own since '79. What I do
today is what I have learned from some of the best and worst in the
world, yes, some of the best lessons come from poor executions. I
wouldn't ride today in things I built 'back in the day'!!! Scary stuff!!!
My style today is a culmination of all I have learned since birth.

So please keep the thoughts and examples coming...

joe

For use DougOdom wrote:
> I have to jump in here also. I do thing a little different, ( does that
> surprise anyone? )

    Doug Odom