Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR Cosmologist Wanted...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR Cosmologist Wanted...
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:31:41 -0500
Mayf,
    My neighbor is a cosmetologist but she's out there in her own little
universe, and her husband is a proctologist who  graduated at the ass end of
his class.  I took a half dozen astronomy and related physics courses in
college, but that was long before they discovered that Pluto wasn't really a
planet after all.  I was really  confused when Dr. Sandler  said   "And your
anus is out there between Saturn and Neptune.  I never did find  Saturn,  but I
read in the almanac that Neptune was somewhere between Asbury Park and Belmar
in New Jersey. My ass, however,  was stuck somewhere  between English 401 and
Engineering 303 in Champaign, Illinois.
Mark C