Re: [Land-speed] SPARKY GOES FAST AGAIN!!!

To: John Szalay <jpszalay01@insightbb.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] SPARKY GOES FAST AGAIN!!!
From: <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:03:51 -0400
Thanks Guys for the kind words!!!!!!!!!   I tried to convience Seth to bump it
up to 325---and put me out of my "MISERY"---he laughed and said "oh no thats
not wat its all about---you go back home and clean it up and come back and bump
mine"

I just laughed and said---well --I was still sorta speachless from the whole
"Journey"---We took picts down on the big end after he had bumped
mine---Jeannie, Seth, myself and Tannis---with our Blue Hats---man I can't wait
to get a copy of one of those picts from them...  What a class act they