Re: [Land-speed] modified street cars

To: Rich Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>, <bwana343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] modified street cars
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:42:11 +0000
  " I bet'cha a Brownie I can Lick you "

;-)   c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one          Cold Beer, Hot Blues,
and warm willin' wimin' our specialty, as well as,

             Speedway Bikes, Minibikes and Harley- D's ridden with equal joy,
Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair, Hot air,
                  Aerial Surveillance, Corrupt Politicians exposed, and
Midgets, Sprint Cars

                              -and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for the
FINE ART  that they are

> From: v4gr@rcn.com
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:24:42 -0800