Re: [Land-speed] Contact patch size

To: DR MAYF <drmayf@mayfco.com>, autox List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Contact patch size
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:34:02 -0500
On Nov 17, 2008, at 9:02 PM, drmayf wrote:

Jon,
So, lemme in on the reason for asking his particular question...trying
to win a bar bet or what, lol...

mayf

Darn near, Mayf.   We got a foot or more of snow yesterday and I was
in the doldrums.  Which to do -- run the little electric snowshovel to
clear a path to the garage to run the big snow-throwing tractor -- or
ask the group a question that'll provoke some thought and stimulating

Q.E.D.  I had no agenda - with bike tires we don't have nearly the
options available in re: diameter, width, etc.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats