Re: [Land-speed] Interesting...

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Interesting...
From: Robert Denton <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:57:36 -0500
What wa refering to was the great number of replicas. The first
auction is only 75 cars, many of which are misidentified. The second
is some bikes, two trucks, a sand-rail and a whole load of parts and
pieces. Where the 100+ remaining Cara?

Typos due to large fingers on small keyboard. Thanks iPhone.