[Land-speed] OPEN HOUSE

To: AA list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] OPEN HOUSE
From: <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 0:11:06 -0500
Monday Jan. 20th   3-7:00 Pm

Linda and I will be hosting Rob, Brandon and crew with their new stunning
Carbinite Liner.

We will have beer, pop and burgers available from 4:00 to 7:00

Please give me a heads up on how many so that I will have a clue on how much
stuff to buy

Look forward to see you all, feel free to invite your friends.
Sparky
602-762-2211
sparky.2211@cox.net
3402 E Libby st
Phoenix,
--
"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society, but the
people themselves."      THOMAS JEFFERSON

Working hard to not be one of "THE USEFUL IDIOTS"     wmts'64 2013
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive