lotus-cars

Re: Just checking

To: lotus-cars@autox.team.net, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Just checking
From: Lotus Seven <lotus_mk7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:35:21 -0800 (PST)
That does it.  This list has WAY too much traffic for me.  TWO messages
in a month.  Cripes.  Now I gotta find another list that is more homey
and cozy.  Just like everything else -- you find something good and
eventually everyone else follows you.

Mark -- everyone is actually on www.egroups.com having wild
discussions.  I would imagine this list can go away.  Wasn't it set up
as a temporary home when Alan Perry's list got trashed?

Anyway, thanks for the YEARS of service you have provided to the
Internet community!

dave young

--- Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> Doing some server work, needed a real, but low volume list for a test
> message.  You can go back to sleep now.
>
> mjb.
///
///  lotus-cars@autox.team.net mailing list