mg-mmm

Re: Jack Hardy

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jack Hardy
From: Jack Hardy <jnshardy@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:36:30 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry/all,
 I feel a little like a ghost replying to this, but to add information to
this story; I was released from the hospital to recover at home on
Thursday Dec 30. I'm surprised and pleased at how good I feel and can get
around, I'll be continuing work on the PA soon.......
On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:45:04 EST TATERRY@aol.com writes:
>I've just read in the VMG newsletter that Jack had to have emergency
>surgery
>on the morning of 12/27.  He had been having headaches and the doctors
>
>discovered two tumors in his brain just before Christmas.  This must
>have
>been just after Jack reported his P type running up and down in his
>driveway.
> Here's hoping that Jack has a successful recovery.
>Terry

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.