mg-mmm

PA Rear Crank Seal

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA Rear Crank Seal
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:56:02 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi,
Anyone have a part reference number for the rear crank oil lip seal
conversion?

As a matter of interest, I offered up to the crank  the new Carrillo rods I
got. After what I'd been told about having to modify the block, to accept the
swing, I was pleasantly surprised to see no fouling in a full revolution.
Though I did still have to grind it slightly to give it the 0.050' clearance.

Finally, on a new flywheel ring gear installation what would be the correct
measurement for shrink fit?  Any comments appreciated.
Thanks,

Brian.