mg-mmm

RE. 1933 MG

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE. 1933 MG
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:30:47 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/04/2001 6:23:19 PM Central Standard Time, jear@rmi.net
writes:

> believe the picture was taken in Sacramento in the late 1970's when the
> Railroad Society had a magnificent celebration that coincided with the
> opening of the then new museum. I was there, I think in 1978, and so was
the
> 'Royal Scot'.

Hi'
            Just to put the record straight, the following information I've
recently received states,

      The only British locomotive which I'm aware of visiting America in the
1970s was ex L.N.E.R. No.4472 "Flying Scotsman"

Hey, seen one Scot seen them all. OK, I'm from south of the border also. :)
Since things are relatively quiet around the list. The Scottish trials team,
The Blue Bastards, were these Midgets? PA's? Did any survive to tell the
story?
Signed, Curious.

Brian Kelly.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol