mg-mmm

spare plug holders

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: spare plug holders
From: SCULPTART@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:18:53 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To all,
    I manufacture spare plug holders for the prewar MGs up to the T-series
out of a material that is similar in composition and color to the original
bakelite. Both Lodge and NKG holders are available, in 4 and 6 cylinder
sizes, for standard 14 mm plugs. There is also a 6 cylinder for the larger 18
mm plugs.
    If anyone would like to see a photo of these plug holders, please e-mail
a response to me and I will send a photo, autox.team does not allow for
attachments so nothing is contained in this e-mail.
    The prices are $34.50 for the 4 cylinder and $39.50 for the 6 cylinder,
shipping is $3.50 for priority mail to domestic addresses. These holders have
been remolded from restored examples and are in a modern material with the
color cast in, not painted on. The detailing is accurate to the original
holder that originally came with the cars.
    Ben Cordsen
    Cordsen Design
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol