mg-mmm

Re: Chassis number help needed

To: gracei@lucy.si.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chassis number help needed
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:08:42 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Ian,

Yet another jig-saw puzzle.

 Engine -MG 273A   Chassis-2M 0543.  Reg. JO 3074.

Are you aware that there might still be certain records in archives
pertaining to the registration numbers that you listed.

JO.   Oxford Borough. 1930 on, held by,

Oxfordshire Archives,
County Hall,
New Road,
Oxford OX1IND
Tel. 01865 815203.

WJ.   Sheffield Borough. 1931 on, held by,

Sheffield Archives,
52, Shoreham Sreet,
Sheffeield S1 4SP
Tel. 0114 203 9395

Might be worth a try.I've done a few searches, some only had V16 cards which
only hold the Reg. number and the last known owner. Others have listed the
engine and chassis numbers.
Are both registration numbers known for the cars the twins had? I'm confused,
just by reading about it.

Brian Kelly.

British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol