mg-mmm

Re: Who's a Dipstick??

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who's a Dipstick??
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:06:16 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/2001 8:59:51 PM Central Standard Time,
mgwizard@caloundra.net writes:

> Easy enough but it is not constant.  Nor, would I venture to say, are all
> petrol tanks the same size.  So the results would only be approximate.
>
> It is easy to do yourself as well.
>
> Drain the tank at the bowser, Fill & mark as you go.
>
> Let me know if you want the measurements I have.
>
> Regards
>
> Pip Bucknell

Hi Pip,

I was trying to go the convenient route, via the list.
Yes, I'd like the measurements you have.
Now, as I  write this I realise the US gallon is .75 the value. So it
wouldn't do me any good. Anyone this side have them?

Brian Kelly.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol