mg-mmm

RE: P-type Fenders (Wings) and Running Boards

To: <DENKLEMM@aol.com>
Subject: RE: P-type Fenders (Wings) and Running Boards
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:20:34 -0500
Cc: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Yes, please. All I need to know is how the ends of the fender and
running board are formed. I assume there is a vertical piece in the end
of each to which they bolt to one another. But, I wouldn't know as there
were none on mine, whatsoever, simply a piece of sheet metal pop riveted
over the joint. Also, the width of one fender seems wider than the
running board, as the splice between the two on that side tapers
significantly.