mg-mmm

Re: MG PA piston rings

To: mmmbob@adelphia.net, DENKLEMM@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG PA piston rings
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:52:20 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/14/02 10:18:20 Pacific Standard Time,
mmmbob@adelphia.net writes:

<< .... and when the time comes to install them you'll need a very
 sophisticated piston ring compressor and at least one pair of extra hands,
 two more are better; and at least a case of decent beer.

I let my machinist put the rings on and the pistons down in the
cylinders......he indicated no difficulty.......but wondered what the Brits
were drinking when they designed this engine!!!!!

Brought it home today......will start painting tomorrow.  I'm going with
Green too......Barry Walker cannot have made a mistake on this....!

Terry